Thursday, July 9, 2009

What do you get the man with everything?

So I was trying to come up with something really great to give my dad for father's day, but if he wants something he goes out and buys it. So, material things were out, and I was clueless. However, while I was out scrapbook shopping, I saw the cutest book that said DAD in chipboard letters. This got me thinking and I decided to make him a book with all of our motorcycle excursions in it. I ran the idea by my mom and she said it was perfect because she was making a chipboard book the other day for a lady she visit teaches and my dad had come over and said he wished that someone would make him one of those with his favorite pictures of his kids. So I rushed and hurried to get it done in time, and I think it turned out great...I got a tearful so that must have meant if was a good gift...but I don't know dad, are motorcycles sports related???? Calvin and I couldn't come to a consensus...

Here are a couple of pictures of how it turned out (I don't have the last few pages because I had to get to the post office).. in my biased opinion I have become a pretty good scrapbooker..





2 comments:

w011504 said...

They do race motorcycles so I think that it is a sport so I am covered for the "tearful"

Carson said...

So so cute!!! You are a great scapbooker! We need to get together soon and do another midnight!