Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our New Home

After three weeks of organizing, problem solving for space, and cleaning I finally finished our new apartment and wanted to show it off. My little brother enjoys comparing my residences to shoe boxes and went on about how I should upgrade to a boot box with tissue paper in it on my way to one day actually having the shoes in the box...

Personally, I think that this new apartment beats the old teal counter, metal cabinets, and being able to eat, sleep, and use the bathroom at the same time according to my sister. My happiest moment was when I was vacuuming the other day and realized that I had to use more than one plug to get the whole house!!!!!!!

I cannot say how grateful we are to Bill and Rebecca for giving us the opportunity for such a wonderful place to live.

Here is the finished product:

THE KITCHEN


This next one is Calvin's Pan Tree, since were had no where to put pots he decided to build a place for me to hang them and it turned out wonderful.. I absolutely love it and think it adds a great feeling to the kitchen



I love tupperware...this is our makeshift pantry



OUR BEDROOM

Our bedroom is so large, it is wierd to have actual room in there...the bed didn't take over the whole room this time...



THE DINING ROOM

We just bought this table and I absolutley love it...we got such a good deal on it and I can't wait to get the mirror hung to finish off the feel.




THE LIVING ROOM






THE OFFICE/SCRAPBOOK CORNER


I am so excited to have my own place to scrapbook now. I might get more done since I don't have to trash the kitchen table to scrapbook anymore.

3 comments:

w011504 said...

Very CUTE!

Carson said...

Cute Home! I love the pots on the wall. We really need to scrapbook soon!!!!

Josh said...

Cal, it's josh. Yes the one and only Fife. The man, the myth, the legend. Check out the blog @ joshandanalee.blogspot.com. It's quite possibly the coolest thing to happen to the planet since george washington carver invented the internet....or did he?